PRIVACY DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 LAW 196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE)
Pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code (Law 196/03), you are hereby informed that the website owner as shown in the site footer is the data controller (hereinafter “Controller”). In accordance with the above-mentioned law, data treatment complies with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
1. This site collects data required for the navigation and use of the related services and treats them in anonymous and aggregate form;
2. Data treatment is conducted with automated and non-automated tools, in compliance with the indicated purposes and with the requirements of confidentiality and appropriate security measures, as indicated by the Privacy Code;
3. Provision of data is necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above and the data will not be divulged or published;
4. The data will be held for the time strictly required to achieve the above purposes and in any case for no longer than one year;
5. As the interested party, you are guaranteed exercise of the rights as at art. 7 of Law 196/03, including the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in intelligible form, to be informed of processing methods and procedures, to request updates and additions to the data, their cancellation or transformation into anonymous form, in the event of breaches of the law and also to object to their processing. You may exercise these rights by writing at any time to the Controller, at the offices indicated on the website.